THIS ULTIMATE GET AWAY INCLUDES:
A three night stay for two people sharing at one of the Dulini Collection properties flights to Nelspruit – all meals – two game drives per day.
ALL WORTH R100 000
Valid for travel within the period: 01 September 2017 – 01 September 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR DULINI COMPETITION:
1. The competition will run from 12 until 29 June 2017.
2. The payment to King David Schools’ Foundation will be only form of entry. Proof may be required upon winner confirmation.
3. The winner will be drawn by auditors on 30 June 2017.
4. The name on the entry selected by the auditors or will constitute the winner.
5. The winner must be 18 (eighteen) years or older.
6. Winner will be notified telephonically on the contact number provided on entry.
7. The King David Schools’ Foundation will endeavour to contact the winner once every day for 3 (three) consecutive working days, during the hours of 09:00 am until 17:00 pm, after his/her name is drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be selected in accordance with the rules. After the first selected winner has forfeited the prize as contemplated herein, the King David Schools’ Foundation will attempt to contact each further name drawn, on the same terms as above, until a winner is confirmed.
8. The King David Schools’ Foundation reserves the right to use any photography, images and/or winner information for marketing and promotional material.
9. The prize description is all inclusive and the King David Schools’ Foundation is not responsible for any travel documents, passports and/or anything else required to access the prize.
10. The prize is not transferable for cash.
11. The King David Schools’ Foundation not responsible for loss, damage, injury or any harm caused as an indirect or direct consequence of the prize.
12. The prize is valid from 1 September 2017 until 1 September 2018, after which time it will be forfeited.
13. Entry tickets to the draw are not eligible for a Section 18A tax certificate.
King David is of the belief that a world-class school requires a world-class network.